Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Great Game.

This is what all of the other Mario clones should aspire to be. I can't wait until you make another game. I like how used some existing sprites, but also created your own. Great job.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Awesome!

I love this game! It reminds me a lot of Knytt, and I mean that in a good way! The animation is smooth, the controls are simple and fluid, and the audio is very well done. The only question I have is this, why is it called Nevermore 3? It seems to be the only one, isn't it?

On the Steps On the Steps

I Really Dug It!

I thought this was catchy as hell, kind of a garage-rock vibe. If you don't mind me asking, how did you record it? Also, and I really hate to sound like an asshole ad, would you mind checking out some of my work? I know the audio quality is no where near pro studio level, but I think I do alright for a $3 mic. If you don't like it or don't want to bother with it that's cool, too.

Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

I don't usually like this genre

Like I said, I don't generally like techno, but this is a pretty good one. The instrumentation is actually really good, this was a pleasant surprise.

johnny's little secret johnny's little secret

Interesting

It makes me think of T. Rex. It's good and trashy sounding. Not to sound like an ad, but maybe you could listen to a few of my songs and see what you think?

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

whoa, sorry dude... this review totally passed me by!!!

ads are ok... i'll come and check your gear out soon, eh?