On the Steps On the Steps

I Really Dug It!

I thought this was catchy as hell, kind of a garage-rock vibe. If you don't mind me asking, how did you record it? Also, and I really hate to sound like an asshole ad, would you mind checking out some of my work? I know the audio quality is no where near pro studio level, but I think I do alright for a $3 mic. If you don't like it or don't want to bother with it that's cool, too.

Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

I don't usually like this genre

Like I said, I don't generally like techno, but this is a pretty good one. The instrumentation is actually really good, this was a pleasant surprise.

johnny's little secret johnny's little secret

Interesting

It makes me think of T. Rex. It's good and trashy sounding. Not to sound like an ad, but maybe you could listen to a few of my songs and see what you think?

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

whoa, sorry dude... this review totally passed me by!!!

ads are ok... i'll come and check your gear out soon, eh?

Take A Look At Me TBC Take A Look At Me TBC

I liked it a lot

Personally, I don't think the quality is very bad at all, as in it doesn't detract from the song (to me anyway). I kinda like the fact that vocals are warbly, sorta fits the song to me. Catchy guitar hook, too. Keep on keeping on, you guys.

MathcoreMathcore responds:

Thanks, I never thought of it that way.

And don't worry, we'll never stop "keeping on" :)

Morals (Who Needs 'Em?) Morals (Who Needs 'Em?)

I liked it a good bit.

I think it's a really good song; the production was nice, the singing was good, the lyrics were really good, the guitar-work was impressive, the bass was nice, the drumming? My hat's off to you man! All in all, a very good piece of work. I hope you guys make it big. I also hope I can get a band as tight together as you are. Good Luck!

MathcoreMathcore responds:

It's good to see our days of hard work have paid off, it really did take ages.

Thanks for the good words.